Escrow and Title Services, Inc., alongwith its subsidiaries and affiliates ("ETS"), provides theinformation and services on its World Wide Web site(s) (the "Site")under the following terms and conditions (the Terms). By accessing and/orusing the Site, you indicate your acceptance of these Terms.
By using our Site, you agree to notknowingly circumvent, evade, or fail to comply with all applicable Terms to theextent that they apply to you.
1. LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Access to anduse of this Site are subject to all applicable international, federal, stateand local laws and regulations. User agrees not to use the Site in any way thatviolates such laws or regulations.
2. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS. Theinformation available on or through this Site is the property of ETS, or itslicensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectualproperty laws. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display,publish, sell, license, create derivative works or otherwise use any content orinformation available on or through this Site, directly or indirectly, forcommercial or public purposes. Users may not use the trademarks, logos andservice marks ("Marks") for any purpose including, but not limited touse as "hot links" or meta tags in other pages or sites on the WorldWide Web without the written permission of ETS or such third party that may ownthe Mark. Questions concerning trademarks should be directed to .
3. TAMPERING. User agrees not tomodify, move, add to, delete, tamper, manipulate, or otherwise disrupt ETSsWeb site or the information contained in ETS's Web site, including by notcircumventing ETS technical controls and security measures. User also agreesnot to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use, modify, copyor reproduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, tradesecrets, or other proprietary or confidential information contained in theSite.
By using or accessing this web siteyou agree that other than with respect to the non-scheduled, non-recurringcollection of data done with the express consent of the applicable company orindividual, you will not access the Site in a manner that sends more requests toETS servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time orcollect or harvest any personally identifiable information.
4. THIRD PARTY INFORMATION. Although ETSmonitors the information on the Site, some of the information is supplied byindependent third parties. While ETS makes every effort to insure the accuracyof all information on the Site, ETS makes no warranty as to the accuracy of anysuch information.
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. ThisSite may contain links that will let you access other Web sites that are notunder the control of ETS. The links are only provided as a convenience and ETSdoes not endorse any of these sites. ETS assumes no responsibility or liabilityfor any material that may accessed on other Web sites reached through thisSite, nor does ETS make any representation regarding the quality of any productor service contained at any such site.
6. LINKS FROM THIRD PARTY SITES. ETSprohibits unauthorized links to the Site and the framing of any informationcontained on the site or any portion of the Site. ETS reserves the right todisable any unauthorized links or frames. ETS has no responsibility orliability for any material on other Web sites that may contain links to thisSite.
7. NO WARRANTIES. Information and documentsprovided on this Site are provided "as is" without warranty of anykind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties ofmerchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. ETSuses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on thisSite; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to itsaccuracy or completeness. ETS periodically adds, changes, improves, or updatesthe information and documents on this Site without notice. ETS assumes noliability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of thisSite. Your use of this Site is at your own risk.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NOCIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ETS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU, INCLUDINGANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUTLIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OFINFORMATION, PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA) THAT RESULT FROM ACCESS TO, USE OF, ORINABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR DUE TO ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THETRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THE INTERNET, EVEN IF ETS WAS ADVISED OFTHE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ETS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS,DAMAGES OR LOSSES AS A RESULT OF YOU SHARING OR ALLOWING ACCESS TO YOURAUTHENTICATION.
9. PRIVACY. Protecting the privacy ofour clients and users of our Sites is important to ETS. The ETS Web SitePrivacy Statement describes how we use and protect information you provide tous.
10. SECURITY. Data transmitted to andfrom ETS client Sites is encrypted for the user's protection. However, thesecurity of information transmitted through the Internet can never beguaranteed. ETS is not responsible for any interception or interruption of anycommunications through the Internet or for changes to or losses of data. Useris responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of anypassword, user name or ID, or other form of user authentication required by ETS(Authentication) involved in obtaining access to password protected or secureareas of ETS sites and shall not disclose any confidential account accesscredentials or confidential information to Unauthorized Third Parties. AnUnauthorized Third Party refers to any third party or business that seeks toaccess or accesses ETS sites or systems using the account credentials (e.g.,username and password) of an ETS client or client employee, regardless of thetheir purported consent, in order to access, copy or obtain ETS information,whether such information is accessed, copied or obtained by an automated datagathering program or by other means, including data scrapers, data aggregatorsand any third parties seeking to monetize data obtained from ETS without ETSsexpress consent. In order to protect you and your data, ETS may suspend youruse of a client site, without notice, pending an investigation, if any suchunauthorized disclosure or use or breach of security is suspected.
11. TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA.User acknowledges and agrees that by providing ETS with any personalinformation through the Site, user consents to the transmission of suchpersonal user information over international borders as necessary forprocessing in accordance with ETS's standard business practices and the ETS WebSite Privacy Statement.
12. ACCESS TO PASSWORDPROTECTED/SECURE AREAS. Access to and use of password protected and/or securearea of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access,including any access by Unauthorized Third Parties, to such areas is prohibitedand may lead to criminal prosecution.
13. PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OFCOPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Notices of claimed copyright infringement on the Siteshould be directed to: Bell Title Company, Lansing, MI 48911, Attn: LegalDepartment.
14. JURISDICTION/GOVERNING LAW. TheseTerms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Stateof Michigan, USA, and applicable federal laws without regard to conflicts oflaw principles. User agrees that any and all proceedings relating to this siteand the subject matter contained herein shall be maintained in the courts ofthe state of Michigan or the federal district courts sitting in Michigan, whichcourts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for such purpose.